After such a long time feeling unispired and not motivated to put any effort into being creative on my blog, here finally is something new from my part. A couple of weeks ago, I went for a beautiful Sunday autumn walk and took my camera with me to the forest to capture nature's grand finale before winter's snowy curtain falls. The sky was incredibly blue and almost cloudless at times, yet one could see the soft presence of the moon. I'm quite happy with how these pictures turned out- and there's nothing better than a walk outside to fll up your energy.
It truly is an honour that these lines made her think of me:
"The versatile blogger award is an award given to you from your blogger peers,
for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs,
and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life."
Thank the blogger who nominated you and share his/her link
Share 7 facts about yourself that your followers may not know yet
Give this same award to up to 15 bloggers, then comment on their blog to let them know about it
★ ~ ★ ~ ★
Et voilà, here are seven facts about me that you might not know yet.
1. I am in the weird conflict of being both, a perfectionist who's interested in many things, and a person that tends to be lazy. To my own annoyance it happens quite often that I have to write something, but end up writing something completely different for creative/inspirational reasons, which eventually is a lot more than the actual work I should have been doing.
2. I do not smoke, but I need caffeine and I'm addicted to buying books. Even if I know that I have up to ten unread books at home (that I'm still interested in and can't wait to start reading), I buy new ones nonetheless. But to my defence I'm doing pretty well at the moment and I've been resisting for over a month (high-fiving myself)!
3. When it comes to studying, I'm the visual learner. Writing things down and visualising content helps me enormously to keep things in mind. However, I am constantly procrastinating and my best accomplishments are achieved under pressure.
4. I became a vegetarian almost two years ago, in January 2012, and I stopped eating fish this summer (I did eat fish every now and then when I was in France, otherwise it would've been truly difficult), but now I'm neither eating sushi nor salmon or tuna salad, the only things including fish that I liked. It was not hard at all to give up eating meat, the only dishes I liked were things with turkey and chicken. I never liked the taste of beef, pork or venison, and I never tried all the other types of meet (I did try one bite of lamb by accident one time and I still consider it the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted).
5. I've never been a sporty person. My only sport is to walk fast in order to arrive somewhere on time.
6. I never had pets at home, but I know it's my destiny to become a cat owner, otherwise I wouldn't feel complete.
7. The most precious thing I created myself (more or less) is my little Moleskine journal. It is very plain in truth, but it's filled with quotations, expressions and lines that touch my heart and soul in a special way, in various languages, written in ink. I always carry it in my bag, wherever I go and it inspires me to keep on writing, exploring, creating and to see the world with different eyes.
PS: If you're interested in more facts about me, I recently did a tag on Tumblr, which you can find here.